By entering this event you are agreeing to abide by these rules and regulations section.
- You must be an Avantidrome accredited rider to enter this event.
- To ensure the safety of all riders on the Avantidrome and a pleasant experience for all who visit, please respect and adhere to the following track rules.
- Helmets must be worn and correctly fitted at all times whilst riding, including on the infield.
- Peaks on helmets are prohibited
- Skateboard/BMX style helmets with no internal adjustment are prohibited
- Please do not change anything other than seat height on Avantidrome hire bikes
- You are NOT allowed to change pedals
- Spare sprockets on double sided hubs are not permitted (see pic)
- Wheel axles should not extend beyond the track nuts, front and rear axles should be sawn off flush with nut and filed smooth.
- Watches are not to be worn while riding on the track
- Riders must not carry objects on them or their bicycles that could drop onto the track
- Cycle computers may be carried in a zipped rear pocket by the rider although it is not recommended
- Cycle computers or any electronic devices with display must be hidden so it cannot be read by the riders – NO exceptions.
- Music players or radio communication systems must not be used while on the track.
General Avantidrome House Rules
- Please avoid walking or standing on the track with cleated shoes as much as possible
- No riding in the Life Fitness Zone area
- No riding up or down the ramps that access the track – riders must get off and walk
- The Cycling New Zealand pit area is out of bounds to all riders unless they are approved by Cycling New Zealand i:e Waikato Performance Hub riders
- There will be a $20 fine imposed for loss of assigned race number.
- No refunds will be given after the entry close date of 16th August 2020.
- Entries will not be processed until funds are received.
- All UCI regulations, including the code of ethics, apply to this event. Please refer to the UCI website for a copy of their rules and regulations:
The race organisers have endeavoured to make this event as safe as possible. Any concerns with race organisation should be first directed to the race organising committee, contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org